Are powers of persuasion in your DNA? Are you made for the challenge of turning leads into gains? Are you a born salesperson who is driven by that next close? We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Director of Strategic Partnerships to join our team and transform our sales force.
- Proven track record of success in B2B sales, with a focus on closing deals quickly and efficiently
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Familiarity with CRM software and sales tools
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed
- Confident in operating on an incentive-based
- Work closely with the sales team to identify high-quality leads and opportunities
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with potential clients
- Conduct thorough needs assessments and determine the best solution for the client’s needs
- Create and deliver persuasive sales presentations and proposals
- Negotiate contract terms and close deals with clients
- Meet or exceed monthly and quarterly sales targets
- Continuously develop and improve sales techniques and strategies
- Provide exceptional customer service to clients throughout the sales process and beyond
- Leading your own deals to deliver new client contracts
- Managing various internal and external stakeholders to develop new leads, close existing deals and nurture contacts over the long term.
- Hold yourself and the standards of the sales process in high regard considering both the company’s values and ethics.
- Making sure that the relationships with new businesses fit the conscious business target framework.
- Writing new proposals, presentations, case studies, and other documentation in support of pitches.
- Experience in the expansion of client relationships, working across the team to look for new opportunities.
- Strong consultative sales ability with adaptability to various scenarios and challenges.
- Ability to have an executive conversation.
- Strong meeting management skills with a knack for understanding prospect motivation, underlying dynamics, and other unspoken factors.
- An impressive creative ability that helps develop new products, new proposals, and propositions that match the needs of the customer
- Excellent relationship and rapport builder.
- Have proven exceptional listening skills to be able to respond to clients’ challenges.
- The ability to adapt to a fast-growing, ever-changing company.
- Experience creating propositions and communicating them impressively across all formats – in-person presentations, written proposals, and less formal emails.
- Consistent delivery of high-value sales propositions which includes a large element of intangible brand value and name association vs specific deliverables.
- Your attitude towards sales should be optimistic, driven, and respectful, with an enthusiastic approach that motivates and inspires your peers and more senior colleagues to perform at their best.
The fee capacity calculator will be shared upon submission of your application.
If you are invited for an interview, we will discuss a commission/incentive structure in more detail.
We believe in transparency and fairness when it comes to compensation, therefore we want to ensure that our commission structure is competitive and attractive to the right candidates.
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
In your cover letter, please explain why you are interested in working with us and how your skills and experience align with the open position.
Thank you for considering joining our team. We look forward to hearing from you!